Tricksters have escaped from Our Discovery Island and are stealing letter-sounds from the English Bank of Phonemes! Only you can catch them, using a fun, innovative and immersive Augmented Reality chase game - and by testing your knowledge of phonics.
Catch two Tricksters for free, or make a single in-app purchase to buy six more - now at a special introductory price.
- Chase Phonic Tricksters in Augmented Reality, using your Phone camera
- Catch Tricksters by taking a photo
- Stop Tricksters from escaping by answering a phonics question
- Includes 20 letter-sounds
- A flashcard-plus-audio quiz reinforces your child’s phonics confidence
- Innovative integration of animation with Augmented Reality - make learning phonics fun, by chasing Tricksters around your living room or classroom!
This educational phonics app from Pearson English is designed to boost children’s recognition of letter-sounds. Working to save 20 key sounds from the clutches of the mischievous Tricksters, you will have fun learning English with Phonic Tricksters.
Phonic Tricksters is a free software application from the Teaching & Training Tools subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2014-02-04. The program can be installed on Android.
Phonic Tricksters (version 1.2) has a file size of 76.55 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 8 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.