Tricksters have escaped from Our Discovery Island and are stealing letter-sounds from the English Bank of Phonemes! Only you can catch them, using a fun, innovative and immersive Augmented Reality chase game - and by testing your knowledge of phonics.
Catch two Tricksters for free, or make a single in-app purchase to buy six more - now at a special introductory price.
- Chase Phonic Tricksters in Augmented Reality, using your Phone camera
- Catch Tricksters by taking a photo
- Stop Tricksters from escaping by answering a phonics question
- Includes 20 letter-sounds
- A flashcard-plus-audio quiz reinforces your child’s phonics confidence
- Innovative integration of animation with Augmented Reality - make learning phonics fun, by chasing Tricksters around your living room or classroom!
This educational phonics app from Pearson English is designed to boost children’s recognition of letter-sounds. Working to save 20 key sounds from the clutches of the mischievous Tricksters, you will have fun learning English with Phonic Tricksters.
Phonic Tricksters is a free software application from the Teaching & Training Tools subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2014-02-04. The program can be installed on Android.
Phonic Tricksters (version 1.2) has a file size of 76.55 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 10 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.